Jacobs Journal of Bioinformatics and Proteomics provide an opportunity to researchers and scientists to explore the advance and latest research developments. It deals with interactions of proteins, protein structure and post-translational modifications, protein structure analysis, epitopes identification, next generation sequencing, analysis of gene expression and regulation with developmental methods and uses computer programming as a part of methodology. Bioinformatics combines computer science, statistics, mathematics, Engineering.
The Journal welcomes articles in the field of bioinformatics and proteomics such as research articles, review articles, short reviews, case reports etc.
- Computation biology
- Evolutionary bioinformatics
- Bioinformatics and biostatistics
- Proteomics and Secretomics
- Interaction proteomics
- Emerging trends and Current Proteomic Technologies
- Comparative genomics
- Bioinformatics and management systems
- Computational bio modelling
- Health informatics
- Bioinformatics software and development
- Bioinformatics and Phylogenetic
- Mathematical and theoretical biology